These activities are available to book in and around The River Club. We would be happy to help organise your itinerary during your stay.
All activities are subject to availability & the weather, therefore cannot be guaranteed. Activities are subject to the daily transfers & time constraints of driver schedules.
- Livingstone Island/Devils Pool (seasonal)
- Canoeing Safaris (upper Zambezi, from 12 years)
- White Water Rafting (July to January, from 15 years)
- Fishing with Angle Zambia (with transfers)
- Helicopter Flights over the Falls
- Microlight flight over the Falls (max weight 110kg, from 8 years)
- Dinner on the Royal Livingstone Express Steam Train (Wed & Sat only, from 12 years)
- Bridge Tour
- Walking Safari / Rhino Walk in the Mosi-o-Tunya National Park (from 14 years)
- Chobe Day Trip (cost does not include Visa re-entry fee for Zambia)
- Horse Trails (from 12 years)
*These activities are at an additonal cost, please contact us for more information.