Kids @ The Club
The River Club is an ideal destination for families with children aged 6 years and older. Set on 50 acres of sprawling gardens on a secure property, the lodge provides the perfect setting for young ones to explore.
Young guests receive a “Kids @ the Club” adventure bag on arrival, including a booklet featuring activities to complete and an insect catch and release kit. Under the supervision of parents, children have the opportunity to build their own raft with a raft building kit (featuring eco materials such as driftwood, rope and fabric for a sail). The adventure kit aims to get children outdoors and to appreciate the nature around them.
- Build a raft with The River Club raft building kit
- Sunset cruise and fishing tag-and-release from the deck of the boat
- Chef’s cooking/ baking lessons – baking cookies in the shape of boats, fish and wild animals
- Insect and butterfly capture-and-release net
- Birding and insect safaris
- Visit the local village and school
- Yoga classes
- Guide quiz, certification and prize giving